Why become a Friend?
When you become a Friend, you become part of an international group of people who are all committed to preserving the cathedral and its fellowship.
Plus, there are other advantages, available only to Friends:
- Free entry to the Cathedral (standard entry charge £8 per person)
- Invitation to a new members event with guided tour of the Cathedral
- Keep in touch with our Easter and Christmas newsletters
- Receive the Annual Report, Spire
- Get to hear directly about what is happening in the life of the Cathedral
- Special events: join us for Friends’ Day; attend the AGM; other special events and activities
- Invitation to a variety of events including visits, talks and a holiday
- Helping us in preserving and enhancing the building, its community and worship
How to become a Friend
Membership forms are available at the cathedral and from the Friends office, or you can download one here:
Please return completed forms:
- to the cathedral front desk
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to The Friends’ Office, 33a The Close, Salisbury, SP1 2EJ
Single Membership: £20 annually
Joint Membership (two people at the same address): £30 annually
These are our recommended minimum rates. Don’t forget that if you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase your subscription or donation by at least 25% through the Gift Aid scheme – this benefits us but does not cost you anything.