Why become a Friend?
When you become a Friend, you become part of an international group of people who are all committed to preserving the cathedral and its fellowship.
Plus, there are other benefits, available only to Friends:
- No need to make further donations to enter Salisbury Cathedral; just show your annual membership card at the front desk
- Guided tours for new members
- Keep in touch with our Easter and Christmas newsletters
- Receive the Annual Report, Spire
- Get to hear directly about what is happening in the life of the Cathedral.
- Special events: join us for Friends’ Day; attend the AGM; other special events and activities
- At least two or three excursions a year: one-day visits and an annual holiday
- You can become a Friends’ Volunteer – ask us how you to get involved
- Purchase specially-commissioned products like Christmas Cards, Notecards and Friends’ badges, all for the benefit of Salisbury Cathedral
How to become a Friend
Membership forms are available at the cathedral and from the Friends office, or you can download one here:
Please return completed forms:
- to the cathedral front desk
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to The Friends’ Office, 33a The Close, Salisbury, SP1 2EJ
Single Membership: £20 annually
Joint Membership (two people at the same address): £30 annually
These are our recommended minimum rates. Don’t forget that if you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase your subscription or donation by at least 25% through the Gift Aid scheme – this benefits us but does not cost you anything.